Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Not You, It's Me.

Dear Blog,

Life gets busy...and for some reason, the blog sat........unattended, lonely and not updated.  So I should start with an apology to my blog.  I'm sorry I've ignored you.  It wasn't something I'd planned.  It just happened.  It's not you, it's me.  I have no excuse...or do I?

What did I do since, well, last May or June?  Well, work of course.  But I'm guessing that either camping, home work projects, fishing, laundry, golfing (occasionally), boating, laundry, attending a conference or two, presenting here or there, laundry...time flew.

I don't expect it to necessarily get any slower, but maybe the great weather outside got in the way?  Who knows?  I do know that I've missed it.

I am currently thinking about my goals for this year and I'm excited to be where I'm at and to be doing what I'm doing.




No comments: