Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YouTube...Open it Up.

Next time you find yourself shaking your fist at YouTube or thinking that you are glad your district blocks YouTube...think of what's great about it.  If you don't know what's great about it, try searching "Yosemite Nature Notes".  These are well done videos about what's happening at this great place.  My son and I watched Episode 9 - Frazil Ice.  It held his attention (and mine)...as we watched and listened.

I've embedded the video below.  If your filter is blocking this, I'm sorry.  This may be a great time to ask that it be opened for you and your students.



I want to go.  :-)

More on filters and social networking > insert "students" instead of employees.  http://mashable.com/2011/02/03/love-your-employees/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! What an amazing video! My six year old said, "they are wrong, that is not fun to watch, that is scary!" My two year old kept shouting, "oh, no! oh, no!"

Unknown said...

Mindy, I find myself wanting to go and see this. I think it would be amazing!