Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NETA Conference...Friends and Learning

NETA and (NNNC SUMMER TECH) by Corey Dahl
NETA and (NNNC SUMMER TECH), a photo by Corey Dahl on Flickr.
I can't tell you how much I enjoy the NETA conference each year. I have been going for a long, long time.

I remember when I was a young teacher and got to go for my first time. I didn't really know what it was, but I went and was hooked. This was like 1992 or something like that, I don't recall for sure...but when I returned to school I asked my principal if I could go again the next year and he quickly said "no." I understood why, because everybody wanted to go. I didn't like it but I understood.

Well, safe to say I haven't missed (I don't think) since that next year when I couldn't go.

So this drawing represents what NETA is for me...friends and learning. I can't wait.

http://netasite.org

No comments: