Friday, January 14, 2011

Love to Learn

I had a problem...and I fixed it.

Here was the problem.  I had the picture in my blog...the header picture, and it was left justified.  It was on the LEFT.  I wanted it in the CENTER!  Annoying.  I remember several months ago when I uploaded it.  I didn't have a choice as to where to have it placed.  It just went there.  AAARRGGHH!

So I ignored it.

I thought I'd get used to it.  But I didn't.  So today, finally.  I "Googled" it...and found my answer.

The answer...was really geeky and techy.  But it was the answer.  I followed the directions and what do you know?  It worked.

The instructions were to:  Edit the HTML...find a certain spot, insert this specific code...and voila!

Align Blogger Header Image And Texts

I submit my blog as evidence Your Honor...as evidence to my learning.

What I had to do.  I had to find this specific part in the code...and then Copy > Paste the code into my blog to make it work.

This is the code I had to put in...at the right spot.
 #header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}




(see the screenshot below)



Needless to say I couldn't have come it with that myself.

Long live Google.

No comments: