Monday, November 22, 2010

iPad update today?! Early Christmas present for iPad users.

I'm glad to hear that the iPad update is coming out today.  That's good because I'm ready to put apps into folders.  Many teachers ask me if the iPad can print?  How will I print?  Personally, I haven't had the need to print, or if I did need to I simply emailed it to myself, then printed.  But in this update, there's a solution to printing.  I think I'll really enjoy the "fast app switcher" found by double-tapping the home button.

Here's an article from MacWorld.

It's supposed to happen at 10:00 a.m PST.  For the time zone challenged...that's NOON CST.  :-)

Ho!  Ho!  Ho!

1 comment:

Lisa Pospishil said...

FINALLY!!!! I can make my curriculum walls on my iPad! I know what I'll be doing tonight. Totally agree on the printing. It helps make us think twice if we really need to have it on a dead tree.